[wp-testers] Default redirect on wp_login_form() faulty at site root page?

Andrew Macaulay-Brook am at theburo.net
Thu Jun 3 13:04:09 UTC 2010

WordPress is installed in a directory such that the site's home page is http://host/wp-directory/

Trying to login to a form generated by using wp_login_form() in my theme attempts to redirect to http://host/wp-directory/wp-directory/ causing my theme's error page to show if permalinks are on or a 500 error if they are off.  Logging in on other pages redirects to http://host/wp-directory/wp-directory/other-page-slug/ which then corrects itself to http://host/wp-directory/other-page-slug/

Running Rev 15125.  Not a problem with my config as far as I can see.

All best, A.

Andrew Macaulay-Brook, BEng MBCS CITP, trading as theburo.net
mailto:am at theburo.nethttp://www.theburo.net/