[wp-testers] Not staying logged in and password not recognised

elflop at googlemail.com elflop at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 3 09:00:21 UTC 2010

I'm testing WP3 locally and have recently been unable to stay logged into
WordPress.

Each time I am forced to get a new password, then straight away I go back
in and change it to my old one. I then logout, and log back in checking the
stay logged in checkbox. But the next day (sometimes in the same day,
always the next) I go to log in, enter the correct details and am faced
with the shaking login box, as it says my password is not recognised, yet I
am 100% certain it is correct. Obviously I am also not staying logged in.

Is this just happening to me, or is anyone else experiencing it?