[wp-testers] Custom Post Type and Custom Taxomony Permalinks

Stefan Wallin, Festiz Webbyrå Stefan.W at festiz.com
Thu Jun 3 08:47:47 UTC 2010

You should read this article

http://kovshenin.com/archives/extending-custom-post-types-in-wordpress-3-0/

It handles the 404 with permalinks-'issue' in custom-post-types.
It is a matter of setting up the registration the correct way with an
argument of 'rewrite' => array("slug" => "work"), to the
register_post_types() or register_taxonomy() since they work sort of the
same way:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_taxonomy

Stefan Wallin - Festiz Webbyrå
0709-529 036 || stefan.w at festiz.com