[wp-testers] Global Terms Network Option

Matt Richmond matt at crowdfavorite.com
Wed Jun 2 23:17:15 UTC 2010

I was just browsing the sitemeta table, and saw an option for "Global
Terms" (global_terms_enabled), but didn't see it anywhere in the
Network Options -> Operational Settings portion of the admin.  I did
some searching and followed a link to the Super Admin Options
Sub-Panel (http://codex.wordpress.org/Super_Admin_Options_SubPanel).
It mentions this functionality which leads me in the direction of
thinking that it should be there still. (though I know *not* to rely
solely upon the documentation).

Does anyone know if the radio button for this was purposefully
removed, or was this overlooked?