[wp-testers] RC Issue - is_front_page() and is_home() not workingin sidebar

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Jun 1 19:12:18 UTC 2010

This can happen if you have a plugin or theme mod that runs pretty much any
query_posts that does not separate itself from the main loop, think it tags
the page as archive as well for some reason too.

So what im thinking that it's one of your plugins that is doing something
like.

Have you tried with your plugins disabled?

- Phil