[wp-testers] RC issue - upload.php 404 error

Smith, Rob rosmith at davidson.edu
Tue Jun 1 13:34:36 UTC 2010

I'm running multisite on IIS7 / Windows 2008 R2. Things have been stable and worked as expect since the beta; however, if I try to upload using the Media option in the Admin panel, I get this upload.php 404 error. Here's the interesting thing: If instead, I upload an image while writing a post, it works fine. AND, once there's one image in the Media Library, that option works. Thoughts about what to try or look at?

Rob Smith
Davidson College