[wp-testers] Admin Pagination Showing Incorrect Stats

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:37:10 UTC 2010

Ahhh okay.

Is there a release date yet for 3.0.1. I haven't had a lot of time to
play around with the nightly builds recently & haven't updated my test
version of WP. The problem was noticed by one of my clients on their
site, which (as you may have guessed) doesn't run on the nightly
builds.

Thanks for the help.
Paul.