[wp-testers] WordPress 3.0: problem with empty excerpts beingreturned by the_excerpt()

Krusty Ruffle krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com
Sun Jul 11 20:42:11 UTC 2010

Okay, I start a post, fill in excerpt, save draft, delete excerpt, then
publish post, look at category archives and the post has an excerpt...

Apparently this only effects posts that have been published then had the
excerpt removed.

I'll give Darren's code a try after a bit, I had some vague ideas involving
filtering that I want to look into also. Hopefully I can track down
something helpfull and post back some results.

Thanks for the help folks, it is greatly appreciated!