[wp-testers] Custom Post Types in WP3.0

John O'Nolan john at onolan.org
Sun Feb 28 11:49:29 UTC 2010

Hi Scribu,

That's not entirely correct. Assuming I have my category slug set up
as "c" in the Wordpress permalinks settings, then visiting domain.com/
portfolio/ should return 404, however domain.com/c/portfolio/ should
use archive.php and return a list of posts.

As there is no option in permalinks to set a custom post-type slug, I
have no idea if there's an alternative - do let me know!

Many thanks

John