[wp-testers] Automated Testing Failing

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Feb 21 11:52:16 UTC 2010

Its not the tests that will need fixing in most cases, but WordPress.

Altho, In some cases, Its just that the test cases are out of date.

If you'd like to just run one set of tests (to see what is failing) you
can run them like so:
php ./wp-test.php -t Test_Sanitize_File_Name

Peter Westwood (westi) is the main man behind the tests, he'll probably
chime in here sometime with some better answers.