[wp-testers] Automated Testing Failing

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Feb 21 06:51:07 UTC 2010

The test suite should be for Trunk, Older branches may run, but some tests
will fail.

Not all tests will pass IIRC, Some are edge cases which are known but not
handled.

For reference, Here's my output:

←[37;41m←[2KFAILURES!
←[0m←[37;41m←[2KTests: 489, Assertions: 2382, Failures: 138, Errors: 40,
Skipped: 17.
←[0m←[2K

So if you're getting something similar, then everything should be "right"

--
Dion Hulse / dd32

Contact:
   e: contact at dd32.id.au