[wp-testers] Grid Installation

George Pearce gp at iampearce.com
Sat Feb 20 10:46:02 UTC 2010

I just tried to do a fresh installation of Wordpress 3.0, on GridServer by
MediaTemple - it seemed to stall as soon as I put database information into
the setup page; and if I provided it with a ready-made configuration script
I got :

*Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected '&', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in
*/nfs/c03/h01/<snipped>/html/multisite/wp-includes/wp-db.php* on line *604

*I'm not sure what caused it but it's completely stopped me doing an
installation - upgrading from version 2.9 seems to work fine though.

--
-
George Pearce
gp at iampearce.com