[wp-testers] 3.0 Alpha - Network Creation

Bárbara Vaz barbaracvs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:18:06 UTC 2010

Standard User does not authenticate after the creation of Network.

I installed version 3.0-Alpha to test the new version. Recently I set the
option "Network" for managing multiple blogs. It turns out that after
reconfiguring the file wp-config.php,. Htaccess and wp-content/blogs.dir
create the directory, go back to the login screen and the General Standard
User does not authenticate it, even when correct. I tried to reset the
password, but nothing happens.

I wonder if this is a bug or if the function goes not fully implemented and,
if it is working, how can I fix it.

Thanks!