[wp-testers] Editing/Creating new Post/Page in Chrome

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Sun Feb 14 19:14:37 UTC 2010

În data de Du, 14-02-2010 la 20:08 +0100, Patrik Bóna a scris:
> Hi,
>
> I've started using google chrome on kubuntu few days ago and i've had
> "Aw snap!" Errors few times when i was trying to insert picture into
> post, but i can not reproduce it anymore...

There's a difference between Chrome and Chromium, where Chromium is the
Open Source version and mostly unstable. If you were using Chromium, the
bugs should be reported first upstrem the dev team and not to WordPress.

Just my 2 cents.

> Best regarts
>
> Patrik
>
> Chris Klosowski wrote:
> > I've been trying to use Chrome as my main browser but I keep getting errors
> > when trying to Edit/Create any Post/Page. I've tried commenting out any of
> > the wp_enqueue_script('autosave'); functions in the following pages in
> > /wp-admin/ to no avail:
> >
> > post-new.php
> > post.php
> > page-new.php
> > page.php
> >
> > Anyone else seeing this issue? The error I get is the standard Chrome 'Aw
> > Snap! Something went wrong' error.
> >
> > Chris K.

()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/