[wp-testers] gallery

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Fri Dec 24 07:06:20 UTC 2010

I think that the issue lies in your theme. I just installed it on my test
server and have reproduced the error you are experiencing. Please test
something for me: put the gallery shortcode before the jump so that it
appears in archive views. Does it now display the gallery? It does on my
version. I'm gonna look into easel_display_post() and see if I can find an
easy fix.

Best,
-Mike