[wp-testers] gallery

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Fri Dec 24 05:57:01 UTC 2010

It's working for me. Perhaps it is a ripple effect due to the errors you
experienced updating to beta. I've been using this plugin for the longest
time and it has yet to fail (knock on wood).

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-beta-tester/

If you still have issues, the gallery_shortcode() function is defined
around line 758 of /wp-includes/media.php You can probably start dumping
vars there.

Best wishes,
-Mike