[wp-testers] Possible Bug in links functionality

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 13:15:22 UTC 2010

Hi Rich,

I use a P2 installation for taking notes. The link functionality was never
touched before in this installation.
I changed both the name & slug to "RSMA" and "rsma".

Then I deleted all the links that we have by default and now when I try to
add links, I am stuck here.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)