[wp-testers] Odd Bug with Firefox and Wordpress

Wesley Kirkland shamu3 at mac.com
Sun Aug 22 23:25:56 UTC 2010

Im running Firefox 3.6.8 on Mac OSx 10.6.4 and whenever I have the upload box open ready to upload an image. When ever you accidently drag it into the webpage it's self you get a JS popup at the top asking you if your sure you want to leave. Along with that popup you still have the upload box open and I am unable to click anything in Firefox and I have to force quit it. Would this be a wordpress with firefox bug or a FF bug. I personally I have never seen it before with other websites.

~Wesley K.

This Email: shamu3 at mac.com
Google Voice: 865-362-9130
Website: http://wesleyk.me