No subject

Tue Apr 20 23:23:57 UTC 2010

right corner.

The site loads the logout page (
http://beta.eamann.com/wp-login.php?action=logout&_wpnonce=1592adb6da).

Then redirects to the login page (
http://beta.eamann.com/wp-login.php?loggedout=true).

Then redirects back to the dashboard *and keeps me logged in!*
*
*
I tried this again on each of the sites in my network, and ran into the same
exact problem: clicking logout did not actually log me out.  It ran through
the usual steps, but left me logged in as an administrator and let me
continue accessing all of my sites.

My concern now is accessing my site from public computers.  Without being
able to log out, I might be leaving admin-level access available to anyone
who knows how to read the browser history on the machine.

Ideas?  Can anyone reproduce and confirm this?