[wp-testers] import broken in latest nightly?

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Wed Apr 28 18:11:35 UTC 2010

Yes, though in trunk, it'll be a different function.

More or less, wp-admin/admin.php is being loaded twice -- once because
that's the page requested, then again via a conditional include in
admin-header.php. It results in WP being loaded twice, which predictably
errors out on the first function it tries to re-define.

I'm seeing this on my environment (Mac, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.3, standard
include_path et al.) all the way down to 2.8 (that's just how far I've
tested). The offending line has been there for a while. So it's definitely
environment-specific.