[wp-testers] Forced custom permalink structure with PATHINFO?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Apr 24 06:22:18 UTC 2010

I'm not sure about the www. compatibility, I dont believe they are
supposed to work with WPMU / 3.0 Multisite, "www" is itself, a site.

What is the server environment you're running under? How are you handling
the rewrite rules?

I mis-understood your original post, I didnt realise that what you were
doing was ignoring the suggested pathinfo permastruct, and inserting your
own permastruct. I assumed that this was the first version that WordPress
had told you that you required them..

Feel free to open a new trac ticket on http://core.trac.wordpress.org/
explaining the issue