[wp-testers] Forced custom permalink structure with PATHINFO?

HelixGalaxy helixgalaxy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 03:08:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

Thanks.

That filter works, but I don't think this is the right way to go, forcing it
like that. It is enough having /index.php explained in the codex and
let people shoose it for themselves if they need it.

Think this should be taken out.

Having IIS6 and mod_rewrite compatibility confuses people what is going on.
Regards,
Martin