[wp-testers] 404 if no posts found in admin area

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Fri Apr 23 11:26:53 UTC 2010

On Apr 22 2010 1:15 PM, Aaron Lozier wrote:
> No plugins installed here, and I do have a custom theme but don't see
> how that would affect it - this is in the admin area.  Did you try
> with a multi-site?

A custom theme could indeed be the problem. The theme's functions.php is
loaded for the admin pages, too (so that themes can add custom option
pages to the admin). Try switching to TwentyTen temporarily (rename your
current theme's directory, if need be, to reset the theme).

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/