[wp-testers] Date() function

Chris Klosowski chris at chriskdesigns.com
Mon Apr 19 02:59:41 UTC 2010

Whenever I try and run the PHP function date("Y-m-d") within my WordPress
installation it appears to be modifying it by 1 day from the servers
actually date("Y-m-d").

The readout from a standard PHP file *outside* of WordPress is:
2010-4-18
Which would trigger my plugin if it was within the WordPress environment.

If I echo the date("Y-m-d") function *inside* of a WordPress file, my plugin
file I get the date as:
2010-4-19
Which does not allow my plugin to trigger.

I've modified the Timezone in my WordPress settings to be my local timezone
and no luck. Any thoughts?

Chris K.
chriskdesigns.com