[wp-testers] Unable to update my Wordpress 3.0

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Apr 18 04:05:26 UTC 2010

I'd try adding
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
to your configuration file, and attempting again, see if any error
messages are shown.

Alternativly, I'd also install my plugin 'Core Control', enable the HTTP
Access module, and have a look which transports are being used. Disable
the current one and see if it succeeds then.

--
Dion Hulse / dd32
Contact:
  e: contact at dd32.id.au