[wp-testers] A couple of questions

George Pearce gp at iampearce.com
Fri Apr 16 18:42:31 UTC 2010

Firstly - I apologise, I'm not actually sure if it's okay to use this list
to ask questions but their about the functionality in WP3.0 so I'll give it
a blast.

I was wondering, if there a way to set the permalink structure for the
standard post type besides the permalinks option? I've been using /blog/
infront of the post structure, and now there are custom post types, their
ending up as /blog/something/postname - does 3.0 have something to allow
this to happen?

The other question is where there is documentation on how to use the rewrite
structure for custom post types - all i've seen is how to have
/typename/postname , nothing date related or anything like that.

I'll keep playing around, and I apologise if this isn't the place.

George Pearce
gp at iampearce.com
http://www.iampearce.com