[wp-testers] Network Setup Not Installing Tables

Jan Weinschenker jan.weinschenker at web.de
Fri Apr 16 12:37:14 UTC 2010

> You need to create blogs.dir yourself.

That directory is already there. It's the subdirectory of
/wp-content/blogs.dir/11 for the blog with the internal ID "11" that is not
being created.

I'm wondering why it was possible to create three blogs in my new MS-install
a couple of days ago. Then, the drop-in was already there and creating new
blogs was possible without problems.

Regards
Jan