[wp-testers] Network Setup Not Installing Tables

Jan Weinschenker jan.weinschenker at web.de
Fri Apr 16 10:04:52 UTC 2010

Hi all,

during the first days of beta1 I switched my site to multisite and I was
able to create 3 blogs. Yesterday I tried to create a fourth blog, but the
database-tables are not being installed. Furthermore, the new sub-directory
of /wp-content/blogs.dir is not created.

my wp-config.php contains these lines:
define ('WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', true );
define( 'MULTISITE', true );

I had W3 Total Cache installed with its database cache. But I already tried
tho create a new blog after uninstalling Total Cache - with no success.

Any ideas?

Best regards
Jan