[wp-testers] Can't install plugin in WP3.0-beta1

Jorge Bernal koke at amedias.org
Fri Apr 16 09:55:34 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm testing wordpress 3 beta for a new blog and can't install plugins directly from the backend.
The process is stuck at unpacking and the error log says:

#with memory_limit = 32M
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 240 bytes)
#with memory_limit = 64M
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2 bytes)
#with memory_limit = 96M
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5 bytes)

It shouldn't be a host problem, since I have a bunch of 2.9 installations that work perfectly.

--
Jorge Bernal Ordovás
<koke at amedias.org>

http://www.jorgebernal.info/