[wp-testers] Bug Report (WP3.0 Beta1)

Richard Matthews richard at nlightonline.com
Fri Apr 16 05:34:55 UTC 2010

Running WP 3.0 Beta 1
Theme Thesis 1.7

Turned on Mutli-Site setting and followed instruction on page. Including: 1)
Add blog.dir 2) Add Two sets of code to end of config.php file (I can post
if you need) 3) add lines to .htaccess file, replacing existing wp
instructions.

I did all of these step, then click on the link to return to dashboard. I
was returned to my login screen for the test site and asked to log in. I did
so and was presenting with the following error:

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.
The url is this: http://nlightonline.com/wp-admin

I'd like to know if I can fix this or if I just need to delete and
re-install.

Richard Matthews
richard at nlightonline.com
http://www.monetizemylife.com