[wp-testers] Add Custom Taxonomy AJAX Add Doesn't Seem To Work

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:25:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when I try to add a
category (Taxonomy) via either the 'add custom taxonomy' page or the
'add post' page, when using custom post types, it doesn't update via
AJAX and you have to refresh the page before it appears in the list.
Is that just me? I am using the latest nightly build, FF 3.5.3,
Windows 7 just in case that helps.

P.S. By 'add custom taxonomy' page I mean the page that looks like the
add category page.

Paul.