[wp-testers] 3.0beta, Blank body of dashboard, Dynamic Content Gallery

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Mon Apr 12 02:37:18 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Ade Walker <photofantaisie at gmail.com>wrote:

> Upgrade to the latest version of the DCG (3.2.3). There was a compatibility
> issue with WP3.0's handling of contextual help. Now fixed.
>
> PS: Posting on the support forum on my site would have got you a much
> quicker response than posting here. :-)

Ade,
Just a note, your plugin would break for 2.9.3 if it is released.  It would
be better to simply check for is_object() or is_string() and handling it
that way, instead of doing a version compare.

I will check to see if we should pass $screen as a third argument, and have
the second parameter remain the string it was < 3.0.

Nacin