[wp-testers] Custom Post Types single.php not working

Michael Van Winkle mike at mikevanwinkle.com
Sat Apr 10 20:50:57 UTC 2010

I encountered a similar problem but it turned out to be the Custom Post Type
UI plugin (which is stil BETA of course). Once I abandoned the plugin and
registered manually using my functions.php I didn't seem to have any
problems. Just FYI.

Mike

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 10:29 AM, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it might be a problem with your theme. Are you calling
> query_posts()
> or doing something with $post?
>
> Try disabling all plugins and using the default theme.
>

> --
> http://scribu.net

Michael Van Winkle
Foundation for Economic Education
30 S Broadway
Irvington, NY   10533
708-289-3136
mvanwinkle at fee.org
http://www.twitter.com/mpvanwinkle
http://www.facebook.com/mpvanwinkle

"All excellent things are as difficult as they are rare." -Spinoza