[wp-testers] Featured Image in post/page, theme

HelixGalaxy helixgalaxy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 04:24:30 UTC 2010

Ok, this is some confusing. I have test it and ... :

1. Images under 940px will be shown, I guess they will be stretched ...
and...

2. As a test I used 800 × 777 and it works ... but ...

3. 800 x 800 image (actually same image but scaled before uploaded), don't
show up.

Actually I can't get a grip on this one. Tried several images, with
differents sizes.

800x800 - don't work
800x777 - work
900x900 - don't work
900x759 - don't work
900x920 - don't work

Can't really see a pattern here.

Could anybody try it out and confirm it ...

Regards,
Martin