[wp-testers] Fatal error pn Menu page

ron at web-eagle.com ron at web-eagle.com
Fri Apr 9 20:41:30 UTC 2010

Andrew, I can jump to Menus under Appearance from anywhere and get the same
error.  The only other info I get is that it
is a "Catchable fatal error". Not sure I can backtrace it any further.

I did download the latest nightly build again, but got the same error.  I
just converted to the Multi-Site version yesterday. Not sure if that has
any effect.

Ron