[wp-testers] 3.0beta, Blank body of dashboard, Dynamic Content Gallery

Kimberly Castleberry kimjcastleberry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:15:45 UTC 2010

I recently did a upgrade on a 2.9.2 blog that had very little installed on
it (thesis, a skin, and 4 plugins, and 2 posts). The upgrade appeared to run
successfully and the visitor side of the blog looked correct, however from
the dashboard view I had a sidebar but nothing in the main content
box/section. So with the exception of the sidebar, I had no dashboard.

I ended up doing a fresh install due to not having time that evening to
chase a bug. However as I was setting it back up, checking at each step, I
noticed that right after the installation of "dynamic content gallery" (a
plugin required by my theme's skin) that I returned to having the same
issue.

Logged in by FTP, removed the plugin, blog returned functional. Copied the
plugin back up without activating it, issue returned. Removed plugin again,
back to working.

So it's obviously got something going on with that plugin. Otherwise, 3.0
has been really nice and stable so far.
Kimberly

Helping People Achieve Extraordinary Results!

Kimberly Castleberry
T: 618-541-5920
E: kimjcastleberry at gmail.com
Chat Skype: kimberly.castleberry
Contact Me [image: Wordpress] <http://www.kimberly-castleberry.com>[image:
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ask.kim>[image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/kimjcastleberry>[image:
MySpace] <http://www.myspace.com/kimjcastleberry>[image:
Youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/kimjcastleberry>[image:
Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberlycastleberry>
Kimberly-Castleberry.com Just-Ask-Kim.com Coming Soon! A 90 Day
Re-Evaluation <http://www.kimberly-castleberry.com/justaskkimcom-coming/>

--- @ WiseStamp
Signature<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=fv5rx43zrc9tjfwy&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>.
Get it now<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=fv5rx43zrc9tjfwy&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>