[wp-testers] unable to locate wp-content error...

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Apr 9 08:10:42 UTC 2010

It depends on the exact server configuration, You need to provide
WordPress with FTP credentials which can access the specified location.

If the admin account you've given does not have access to that folder,
you're out of luck, you'll need to give it an account which it can find
the files with.

In the event that it's just failing to locate the folder there are some
defines you can define to force WP to use a certain directory:

Eg:

define('FTP_BASE', '/usr/share/wordpress/');
define('FTP_CONTENT_DIR', FTP_BASE . 'wp-content/');
define('FTP_PLUGIN_DIR', FTP_CONTENT_DIR . 'plugins/');

(Note: I'm not sure if they should have a trailing slash or not, I dont
think they should, If it expects slashed, and you define it unslashed,
it'll just not work.)

--
Dion Hulse / dd32
Contact: