[wp-testers] upgrading from 2.0.12

alonzo fretwell alonzofretwell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:13:46 UTC 2010

i am pleased to report my plan for upgrading from 2.0.12  ~did~ work as
expected ~and~ custom permalinks is working. however i had to delete
/etc/wordpress/config-alonzofretwell.com.php i.e. the config file left over
from the install of 2.0.12 which was recreated when i ran
/usr/share/doc/wordpress/examples/setup-mysql -n alonzofretwell
alonzofretwell.com

i think we can mark this particular thread RESOLVED! :)