[wp-testers] upgrading from 2.0.12

Christian Jantz public at thereaper.de
Thu Apr 8 22:39:19 UTC 2010

Hey,

you need to enable ModRewrite for your directory. It is usually just set for /var/www , but sometimes not even for that directory.
Just set the following into your apache2.conf or httpd.conf

<directory /usr/share/wordpress/>
    AllowOverride All
</directory>

This will also enable htaccess powered folder protection and so on there.
Greets
Christian