[wp-testers] Has the Google Gears feature been removed from 3.0?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:54:01 UTC 2010

Thanks for the reply. I forgot about ticket 11301 which I had been
following until "life in general" called me away (we all know how that
is, yes?). I will say that running WP 3.0 nightlies on a test install
(Firefox 3.6/Ubuntu 10.04 beta 1) is very stable and fast even without
Gears. Seems like you devs have been hard at work at streamlining the
back end a bit?