[wp-testers] WP 3.0 Beta 1 - Sites Menu bug

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Apr 6 20:29:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 2:27 PM, HelixGalaxy <helixgalaxy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really can't see that. I have been log into different sites ans Super
> Admin and looking at the menu of sites, all are refering to right URL.

I can see it consistently.

I have one 3.0b1 multi-site installation running both ottodestruct.com
and ottopress.com.

ottodestruct.com is the base root install.
ottodestruct.com/op/ is the second site.
Domain mapping plugin maps /op/ to ottopress.com.

On ottopress.com, everything is fine. URLs are all correct.

On ottodestruct.com, on the Super Admin->Sites and on the
Dashboard->My Sites, the "Backend" and "Dashboard" links both point to
ottodestruct.com/wp-admin/. That is the wrong URL for the second site
(/op/).

-Otto