[wp-testers] MS - new site paths incorrect

Matthew Willse mwillse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:47:49 UTC 2010

I'm still getting incorrect paths when creating new MS sites. I've
manually changed the mysql entries and confirmed that everything works
fine when the paths are correct.

The problem most likely lies in ms-edit.php when creating new sites.

In wp-config.php, I have...
     $base = '/';

So a new site with the address test1 should yield the path...
     www.sitename.com/test1/

but I get...
     www.sitename.comsitenametest1/

I can't figure out where it's getting 'sitename' from or why it inserts
that instead of '/'

In ms-edit.php...

     $domain = a sanitized address submitted for the new site (line 142)

     $path = $base . $domain . '/'; (line 159)

Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions??

- matthew