[wp-testers] Walker_Nav_Menu->start_el bug?

nfno notfornoone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 08:05:23 UTC 2010

Using the Wordpress 3.0 Beta 1 and playing around with custom menus,
which I realise are not completely finished and will change before the
final 3.0 release.

I have noticed in the Walker_Nav_Menu class definition for the
start_el function that the fourth parameter $args is supposed to be an
array according to the function comments. But in the function it is
used as if it is an object.

Knowing that the custom menus are not quite finished, should I file a
bug report? Or at least notify the relevant person?

Here is a reference to the function, line 9 states that args should be
an array, and line 14 is the first instance where it is used as if it
is an object.
http://wordpress.pastebin.com/RD1sNmxq

thanks,

Luke