[wp-testers] Call to undefined function (Matt Martz)

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Mon Apr 5 02:39:09 UTC 2010

Please stop replying with a new subject each time.

Your .htaccess file wouldn't be handled unless Options > Permalink did it
for you. Additionally, rewrite rules for Multisite need to be done manually
at this stage (it instructs you to do so). Also, you added the lines to
wp-config.php, but to the bottom of the file. They need to be above the
"Happy blogging." line.