[wp-testers] Changing header images

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Apr 5 02:28:34 UTC 2010

As you mentioned in the other thread:
Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file
C:\Inetpub\vhosts\qbuster.net\httpdocs\wordpress/wp-content/wordpress-latest.tmp
because Permission denied in
C:\Inetpub\vhosts\qbuster.net\httpdocs\wordpress\wp-admin\includes\file.php
on line 188

Have you checked the permissions on the folders? The permissions are not
related to PHP or WordPress, you need to set those specifically through
Windows or IIS.