[wp-testers] Call to undefined function

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Mon Apr 5 00:57:12 UTC 2010

I've committed two changes you'll see in today's trunk, tomorrow's nightly,
or next week's second beta.

The first clarifies on the Tools > Network screen that the constants need to
be added above "That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging." The second then
prevents the Network feature from half-initializing as a result of constants
that are defined too late (i.e. at the bottom of wp-config.php).

Hopefully that should clear things up a little.