[wp-testers] Call to undefined function

Matt Martz matt at sivel.net
Sun Apr 4 18:49:55 UTC 2010

> After installing last nights nightly. I get this "*Fatal error*: Call to
> undefined function get_dirsize() in *
> /hermes/web04/b1986/moo.michaelpeerman/michaelpeerman/test/wordpress/wp-admin/includes/ms.php
> * on line *458" and this "**Fatal error*: Call to undefined function
> get_user_count() in *
> /hermes/web04/b1986/moo.michaelpeerman/michaelpeerman/test/wordpress/wp-admin/ms-admin.php
> * on line *15"*

When you enabled multisite what did you do?  Just making sure that you
copied the code that you were given on the network screen into the
wp-config.php file.  If you did, you need to make sure that you put
that code above the line that reads:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

I recommend just placing the code given to you on the network screen
*directly* above this line.

--
Matt Martz
matt at sivel.net