[wp-testers] More than one Dashboard Site possible?

Tim Scharner info at screenfluid.de
Sat Apr 3 17:44:12 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

this is my first post on this mailing list. So I hope this is correct.
At the moment I test the new Network feature.
My question is if it will be possible to choose more than one dashboard site for new users (I mean this under Super Admin -> Options -> Dashboard Site). So new registered users can write on more than one blog?
For example. I have my main blog example.com and two subblogs test1.example.com and test2.com.  New users can write automatically on both subblogs?

Kind regards,

Tim