[wp-testers] WordPress 3.0-Beta1 via auto-update

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:58:53 UTC 2010

Same here. I'm using the WP-Beta-Tester plugin set at "Bleeding edge" in
order to keep updated with the latest nightlies. After updating this
morning I'm still seeing "WordPress 3.0-alpha" in the admin footer. is
beta 1 not pushed via the trunk or was there just an oversight in
updating the admin footer text?