[wp-testers] Anyone having issues with Page Links To and current 2.9-rare?

Demetris kikizas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:19:40 UTC 2009

I’m having an issue with Page Links To 2.1 and WP 2.9-rare and I was
wondering if it something with my setup or just some problem with the
current WP trunk.

I use Page Links To to add a homepage link to my horizontal menu.

I have made a page whose perlmalink is:

http://op111.net/op111.net

and, with Page Links To, it redirects to:

http://op111.net/

Now, every now and then, about once a day it seems, the redirection
disappears.  I’ve checked everytime in the database and the relevant
row that Page Links To adds to wp_postmeta completely disappears (for
reference, the meta_key is “_links_to”) and I have to recreate it
every time via the Post/Page edit screen.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?

Thanks for reading,

Demetris
http://op111.net/